The Official Iowa is back and looking to move to 5-0 against Alabama St Game Thread

can you imagine if we beat Pitt, Wisky, ISU and MSU all next up? We would be top 8 for sure. Of the 4, only road game is at MSU which is so hard to win at

can you imagine if we beat Pitt, Wisky, ISU and MSU all next up? We would be top 8 for sure. Of the 4, only road game is at MSU which is so hard to win at
What day do the rankings come out ? Clemson lost to Creighton last night . Pretty good chance we move up even after this win

I said that I thought they had that potential before the year started and was told to stay in my corner. Known kool-aid drinker and all.
Of course they had potential, we all knew that, but they weren’t playing as a team. What they have done in one offseason has been almost a miracle. Fran has them playing D. C-Mac and Tyler seem to be demanding a higher level of play from themselves and others. Cutting down on the rotation has helped in my opinion. This is the team we expected last year. All the parts are fitting. I would be fine going 2-2 the next four games but would love 3 of 4 wins. Go Hawks!