The Official Iowa @ Illinois Game Thread: Beat them Illini!

Now if Theodore was talking about politicians I really couldn’t argue.

So any takers on the forum that think we can beat these guys on their home floor?

I think it’s possible but we are going to have to play one of our.best games.

Last game, I refused to make a prediction, and we won. So, following the laws of superstition and unintended consequences, I should make a predication, and I will, but I may wait until after the game..................Go Hawks!

They will need to keep up the hot shooting from three to have a chance I know that! For some reason when OSU lost earlier today I thought that clinched the double bye but I forgot about pesky Rutgers! Dang it. Oh well hopefully they can take care of business tonight!!

They will need to keep up the hot shooting from three to have a chance I know that! For some reason when OSU lost earlier today I thought that clinched the double bye but I forgot about pesky Rutgers! Dang it. Oh well hopefully they can take care of business tonight!!
Yep looks like the 4th seed is on the line. Lose it, looks like the 5th seed.

Zebras gave that game to Rutgers

2 seconds on the clock and they call a touch foul on Keegan

Harper makes both free throws

Game Over

Last game, I refused to make a prediction, and we won. So, following the laws of superstition and unintended consequences, I should make a predication, and I will, but I may wait until after the game..................Go Hawks!
I am 100% on waiting until after the game. You are growing wise, grasshopper.

Curbelo was the one who didn't play in the first game? For some reason I am getting him and Hawkins mixed up.

I mean can't get JO in there to bang around against Kofi? Can't be any worse than Rebracca who can't do anything to move him.