The Official Happy Valentine's Day Massacre Game Thread

HaydenHawk56

upload_2018-2-14_10-40-3.jpeg

Hello everyone. Harry Doyle here and Happy Valentine's Day!!! So, if you are not off scoring with your wife or girlfriend or significant other tonight....there is a game schedule tonight for our Hawkeyes.

Let us start off by getting into a little V-Day spirit:

Roses are red (so is Fran's face)
The Michigan Wolverines are blue
Fran's Iowa team's can't play defense
But, what else is new!

That really sums it up in a nutshell for tonight's match up between the visiting Hawkeyes of Iowa vs the #22 Michigan Wolverines. Tip off scheduled for 5:30pmCT at the Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan (Big Ten Network). This is a re-match from earlier in the year when Iowa fell to Michigan in Iowa City 75-68.

Iowa better hope that the Wolverines ate some bad chocolate are some of their player's girlfriends ran off with Christian Grey for a 50 shads romp of sorts. Otherwise, Michigan is likely to give new meaning to the words Valentine's Day Massacre for the Hawkeyes.

Last edited:
Many Iowa teams, MUCH better than this one, have gone to Chrysler and been demolished by Michigan teams worse than this one. Iowa just crapped themselves at OhST, so, in typical fashion, Hawks win 77-72, thanx to horrible shooting by Blue and Wagner roughing up Wagner.

The only way they don't cover that is if JBo goes off for 20+ points. We'll still lose, though.

i'm still waiting for that one game where Iowa wins and has no business winning. The other team shoots like 20% from 3 point land even though all their shots are wide open.

Maybe that was the Wisconsin game.

i'm still waiting for that one game where Iowa wins and has no business winning. The other team shoots like 20% from 3 point land even though all their shots are wide open.

Did you not see my post? It's tonight!

I think it's safe to say this Iowa basketball season has broken many Hawkeye fans hearts

broken-heart.png

This just in.....TMZ sneaks into Iowa practice and zooms in on Fran's Valentine's Day Candy gift from Gary Barta.

preview-image

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-14_13-3-11.png
    upload_2018-2-14_13-3-11.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2018-2-14_13-3-34.png
    upload_2018-2-14_13-3-34.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2018-2-14_13-4-20.png
    upload_2018-2-14_13-4-20.png
  • upload_2018-2-14_13-7-19.png
    upload_2018-2-14_13-7-19.png
    243.8 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2018-2-14_13-7-41.png
    upload_2018-2-14_13-7-41.png
  • upload_2018-2-14_13-11-59.png
    upload_2018-2-14_13-11-59.png
View attachment 3094

Hello everyone. Harry Doyle here and Happy Valentine's Day!!! So, if you are not off scoring with your wife or girlfriend or significant other tonight....there is a game schedule tonight for our Hawkeyes.

Let us start off by getting into a little V-Day spirit:

Roses are red (so is Fran's face)
The Michigan Wolverines are blue
Fran's Iowa team's can't play defense
But, what else is new!

That really sums it up in a nutshell for tonight's match up between the visiting Hawkeyes of Iowa vs the #22 Michigan Wolverines. Tip off scheduled for 5:30pmCT at the Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan (Big Ten Network). This is a re-match from earlier in the year when Iowa fell to Michigan in Iowa City 75-68.

Iowa better hope that the Wolverines ate some bad chocolate are some of their player's girlfriends ran off with Christian Grey for a 50 shads romp of sorts. Otherwise, Michigan is likely to give new meaning to the words Valentine's Day Massacre for the Hawkeyes.

Wait, did I interpret the title correctly? Is this the night Fran massacres Ted Valentine?

Well the good thing is that Michigan doesn't shoot threes well...wait...they do. Well, it's a good we defend threes well...wait...we don't. I'm thinking triple digits for Michigan.

We're not that good this year. The football team, in its mediocrity, beats a team every year that they shouldn't. But that team is mediocre. The basketball team is dog shit. You don't have "beat someone you had no business beating" games when you are this bad.

Since the Purdue beatdown the pattern has been good game, bad game, good game........ I consider the Ohio State game a bad one so expect a good performance tonight.

That is just brilliant, sound logic on my part.:)