The Official Game Thread Ann Arbor is in town and she is still a *hore and can Iowa win the big one?

Oh you mean moped fuel when I was 14 what the F was my dad mad about an ‘83 Honda Express only cost about $75 in 1994 everclear makes it go 32 mph instead of 24 hell yeah.
Did you tell him about the governor you removed from the moped?

If it wasn't you, it was someone. Every neighborhood had a gear head or two that built go karts or dune buggies or '69 camaro's for kicks and definitely knew how to remove the governor from a moped.

You guys want me to send some dead fish to Beilein a la The Godfather?

Probably a little early for that....

I actually like Beilein. Now I'm conflicted. I hate Michigan. Several years ago the UM marching band performed at our high school the night before a BIG game. Even their flutists were arrogant.

What? Did the gray hairs not get the memo to bring yellow and black knitting needles?
A bunch of non clapper, non cheering blue hairs were forced to stand last night for some longer stretches.I know a couple were pissed about it, nobody cared.

Thought I was gonna have to get the AED...

How bout them Hawkeyes! Aaaand we're definitely dancing this year!
Yup that punched our ticket. The confidence boost this will provide alone will get us some more wins. I don't see a slide down the stretch happening. We did this with Cook, Moss and JBo not being much of factors. It seems like if a player or two struggles others step up and step up big. If everyone was playing well at the same time we are not a team most would want to play against that's for sure. And we have 7 really dangerous players that can all put 15 up on you no sweat.

I was at both Michigan games and the difference between this one and last week was Fran making adjustments. All three assistants during the timeout down the stretch were getting on the Iowa players. Hell Sherman was ever getting after Conner after a turnover. I complain about Fran a lot but give credit where credits due, the assistants were being passionate and Fran was the calm in the storm inside the huddle.

Last edited:
A bunch of non clapper, non cheering blue hairs were forced to stand last night for some longer stretches.I know a couple were pissed about it, nobody cared.

Thought I was gonna have to get the AED...
I sat in a patch of Michigan fans, who were messing up the color scheme (which I don't care about) and for Michigan fans were as quiet as church mice. Shutting up a Michigan fan is a tall order, but this Iowa team managed to do it. I see the Kohl Center has some nosebleed seats left for about 22 bucks, does anyone know if you can see anything from those seats?

I sat in a patch of Michigan fans, who were messing up the color scheme (which I don't care about) and for Michigan fans were as quiet as church mice. Shutting up a Michigan fan is a tall order, but this Iowa team managed to do it. I see the Kohl Center has some nosebleed seats left for about 22 bucks, does anyone know if you can see anything from those seats?
If I could see Faith Hill's plunging neckline from those seats in 2006 you can certainly see a basketball game from there!

Latest posts