The Official Bielema orders a pizza for a snack at halftime, hopefully not having Iowa's Offense for an appetizer game thread

Half a dozen laterals and we still went backwards. Kind sums it up!

F it. At least we held them under 10 points

This season is going to be worse than 2012. There's no hope for this team. OSU is going to put a 50 burger up on us in two weeks and it's going to snowball from there. We can only hope for an extensive overhaul in offensive philosophy in the offseason.

So how many years before we find out that Petras caught Brian doing something illegal and that’s why the ferentzs ignore his incompetence

6 freakin points. Lost to a back up QB. This has to be rock bottom. Or in the eyes of Kirk, seen a lot of good things out there today, team is improving each week…
Loses to Michigan, picks up a crap time TD. Saw a lot of improvement from the offense. The what exactly was it you saw tonight, Kirk?

This O-line is the worst I’ve seen at iowa they are horrible I’m not a Petra’s fan but he has no time
Pass protection is awful and it is not getting better. They better find a guy who can move in the pocket or make significant changes in their passing scheme.

This O-line is the worst I’ve seen at iowa they are horrible I’m not a Petra’s fan but he has no time
The defense is given a huge advantage knowing that Petras is not a threat to run. No OL can constantly block 7 or 8 in the box. A dual threat quarterback would make a huge difference in our line play.

Latest posts