The Nunge look

CP87

I feel like this is a guy who really needs a makeover. He is a handsome young man, but a front-court player needs to strike a bit of fear in opponents, and this just is not getting the job done:
Nunge_Jack.JPG

Aaron White had his Ginga-Ninja, shaved-head vibe. Cook has his crazy eyes. Garza has the heavy brow. I think Nunge needs a thing.

Maybe Steven Adams?
220px-Steven_Adams_%2832049572304%29.jpg

Birdman?
nba_g_andersen_b1_576x384.jpg

Robin Lopez?
23-robin-lopez-fro-great-ridiculous-nba-haircuts.jpg

Something from the vast Scott Pollard archive?

Other thoughts?

Our boys look like choir boys for the most part. Cook has a rougher look about him. (call me racist all you want but you know what I mean) Dailey looks like a choir boy too to me. Which is fine. I'm down with all of it. It's just an interesting thing to have pointed out. We all grow up in different environments.

Our boys look like choir boys for the most part. Cook has a rougher look about him. (call me racist all you want but you know what I mean) Dailey looks like a choir boy too to me. Which is fine. I'm down with all of it. It's just an interesting thing to have pointed out. We all grow up in different environments.

Not racist imo - he wears his hair in braids, he's going for the rough and tough look.

Cook's physique and athleticism do plenty of talking for him, he would be intimidating no matter the hair/facial hair.

I think guards can get by with being a bit more choir boyish. But the front court needs to embrace their inner beast.

Cook's physique and athleticism do plenty of talking for him, he would be intimidating no matter the hair/facial hair.

I think guards can get by with being a bit more choir boyish. But the front court needs to embrace their inner beast.
Yeah get Nunge and Garza some matching tats up and down their arms. I think Reggie Evans has Herky on one of his arms. That'd be bad ass. Reggie was just plain bad ass period.