The Next Two for 2011

sportstalent

It would be nice to see David Kravish and Tyler Harris commit prior to their Sr. seasons.
Kravish is taking his last official today, so cross your fingers folks and hope he says yes to Iowa now that Oglesby is on board.
Harris has a couple left coming up, so hopefully he will be a Hawkeye in the next three weeks.

Any word on Trey McDonald of late, I see he still has Iowa listed, but has he cut his list of late?

Kravish is a guy that I was hopeful to get as well.

It appears that George Fant is here this weekend. 6-7, 245lbs.
He is from Kentucky and reports are that he has a high motor. Articles I read also make it appear that he wants to prove himself to be a high major talent as he is in the same city now as the Louisville recruit-Benham.

He would be a nice get. Competition appears to be W. Kentucky, Georgia, Penn State.

I am hopeful about Harris, but am nervous about Nc. State and the lure of the ACC

Let's hope for good news

I am hopeful about Harris, but am nervous about Nc. State and the lure of the ACC

Let's hope for good news

I am nervous about NC State, but they have signed a ton of players like him in the last two seasons, so I still like Iowa's chances.
It gives me a ton of hope that Harris has waited as long as he has.

One thing I have to point out for this year is this: does anyone find it a bit odd about how many Top 150 prospects haven't committed yet?
Yes, there are always some in the Top 15 or 20 that wait until Spring to keep programs on the edge, but a lot of kids from 30 on down that are still looking. It is good for Iowa since they have some people out there that are considering us, but still a little odd to me.