The Murray twins’ development?

I’m cautiously optimistic. I remember talking myself into really liking the 2015 class and that did not turn out very well.

Yea ya just never know. I remember only being excited about Hutton and Moss. The rest of them were really underwhelming to me.

Yea ya just never know. I remember only being excited about Hutton and Moss. The rest of them were really underwhelming to me.
I like Wagner’s athleticism and I thought C Williams could have been an interesting Player at the PG spot with his size. Quite frankly I still think Williams could have been, he just appeared to me to be mentally fragile. You need to have that killers mentality on the basketball court.

The good news with this incoming class is that we really don’t need much from them next year. Add to that we have Toussaint and Fredrick who already appear legit, and I think PMac will be a good player as well. Point being there is already a good young core in place.

Have we already gotten confirmation that Bohannon has been granted another year? If not, anyone know around when that will be announced?

I thought he was guaranteed eligibility this coming year because of when he shut it down this past season ??

I thought he was guaranteed eligibility this coming year because of when he shut it down this past season ??

Its within the window for when he can be granted an extra year but it's not guaranteed. Still has to actually have his waiver approved.

Each year, ON PAPER, we are accumulating more and more SHOOTERS. Just an observation.

when these 2 are on the court the defense will be blowing assignments constantly. You will see 2 guys arguing as they are both guarding the same one while the other one is left wide open! :)

ok swami, whats the Powerball numbers for Sat.?

Latest posts