The Murray twins’ development?

That is a really good read. Thanks for sharing. Keegan sounds like a stud and the way his coach described Kris, he sounds like his Dad--Mr. Do-it-all. He is still one of my all time favorite hawks because of it.

It's easy to forget how much players (and kids in general) develop between high school...and their early 20's in college. Lots of upside with these kids and we know the kind of stock they come from.

Really good article. I saw Obi Toppin had received no D-1 offers and he turned out OK. Not saying they'll be at that level but it can happen.

Last edited:
I don't care that this is just a video and he and his brother didn't have any D-1 offers. They can play, especially Keegan. Ima saying Fran got this one right.
Agreed. Keegan looks a little better than Kris, although Kris likes to mix it up on the boards a little bit more.

The crazy thing is they are coming into a situation where we don’t need anything from them next year other than to keep working hard and pushing guys in practice.

When I watched Keegan’s tape I see potentially a more athletic Jarrod Uthoff. Now obviously I’m not saying he’s there yet, and he might not have the wingspan of JU but that’s kind of what I see. He can stroke it from deep and in the midrange. If he keeps working on his strength and can score a little bit around the hoop he can be a legit three level scorer.

I think these kids are very low risk (hard working Iowa kids who want to be hawks), but have very high ceilings.

Last edited:
Good read. Also, the article directly below with the short video from Garza sure sounds like he's coming back next year.

I'd love it if it were true, but I read it as him playing coy with the way he phrased it. Everything was about the team and who's coming back next year. The corona virus may have a second round by next winter in which case they could lock everything down again and toss another season down the drain. If it's looking like that might happen, I'd jump ship if I were Garza. Maybe even Wieskamp too.

I'd love it if it were true, but I read it as him playing coy with the way he phrased it. Everything was about the team and who's coming back next year. The corona virus may have a second round by next winter in which case they could lock everything down again and toss another season down the drain. If it's looking like that might happen, I'd jump ship if I were Garza. Maybe even Wieskamp too.
My guess they'll have a vaccine by the end of the year.

What is the probability one will play and the other will red-shirt?

Latest posts