The Locker Room Strikes Again

The visitors locker room is making headlines again.

Too bad the University can't just fire this moron.

http://www.kcci.com/news/professor-to-protest-pink-locker-room-in-robot-suit/27775256#!bLRBRG[/QUOTe

If this moron heard a recording of what opposing players actually say to each other during a football game (every politically incorrect or offensive word in the dictionary) he wouldn't care so much about the pink locker room.

A football game is war, my friends. There is a winner and a loser. It is not tiddly winks. This professor needs to disappear.

This panty waste probably drives one of the following cars.
Toyota Prius
Volvo
Volkswagen

Probably has a "Free Tibet" sticker on it and at the same time has a problem with a nativity scene at a court house. This coming from someone who is not the least bit religious.

Just put up a breast cancer awareness sign in the locker room, then anybody who argues against the locker-room looks like a jerk who supports cancer.

He's a professor of communication studies. That all I need to know.

People who pay for this type of degree get what they deserve. I apologize ahead of time to those on this board who have a degree in this field.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how a color is sexist. Maybe he views pink as a ghey color, but that is his own problem.

Is the NFL homophobic through the whole month of October?

Just put up a breast cancer awareness sign in the locker room, then anybody who argues against the locker-room looks like a jerk who supports cancer.
You my message board friend may be on to something..... Talk about a win win for the school to do. Shutting up the pansy political correct liberals would just be icing on the cake.

So glad to have Professors like this influencing the youth of America and representing the U. In the words of one Pawl Rodes "So PROUD"!

Got a grievance just get in touch with Iowa's news organizations. In the context of world problems this doesn't even register.

This panty waste probably drives one of the following cars.
Toyota Prius
Volvo
Volkswagen

Probably has a "Free Tibet" sticker on it and at the same time has a problem with a nativity scene at a court house. This coming from someone who is not the least bit religious.

Clearly he has a COEXIST bumper sticker on his car, to signify his tolerance for all persons, as he sets out to voice his intolerance for people who do not have the same point of view as he (misguided as he may be as to why the locker room is pink in the first place, but that, alas, is immaterial to him, the cause is bigger than the circumstance). I do love people who righteously and militantly preach tolerance, providing you think the same way as them.

Clearly he has a COEXIST bumper sticker on his car, to signify his tolerance for all persons, as he sets out to voice his intolerance for people who do not have the same point of view as he (misguided as he may be as to why the locker room is pink in the first place, but that, alas, is immaterial to him, the cause is bigger than the circumstance). I do love people who righteously and militantly preach tolerance, providing you think the same way as them.

YOU NAILED IT ...

th.jpg

Latest posts