The Latest Kozan Rumor Can Be Tracked Here...

gratz!!! This is now the 25th Kozan thread....you should ask JM if you get a prize

No, no. My prize will be when Mr. Kozan signs with the Hawkeyes and becomes a first round NFL Draft pick in 5 years. I do thank you for looking out though!

02-06-2012 10:47 PMssckelley
Tell me more about this kozan kid. Can he play runningback?

Can he kill the AIRBHG?

I think I read olddude is looking for a gentleman just like you.

You funny!!
You live there, and if you dont get it, either you dont follow HS ball, or just dont care about the state of HS ball in CO.
HS ball is about building character. So when the players know they were recruited and know it's against the rules, well whats that say?
Also if I recruited the 20 biggest and fastest players in Iowa, I would love to see anyone who follows the rules, beat my team. Infact I would love it, my boys would smoke yours and run all over them, that might even get them an extra "star" eh?
In college ball there has always been some "give" on on things like grades and such. Everybody knows that. Question HERE is not about talent or grades, it's about character.
If you all don't get that, then I suggest you NEVER speak badly about the SEC again. Because if it's ok to purposely violate the rules in HS and you are fine with that, well then it's ok at college level also.

Last edited:
IS, do you have any word on who the new DC is going to be yet?

I've just checked with all of my sources (as I do every 3 minutes) and I'm hearing it'll be an outside hire to breathe new life into the program because Ferentz does NOT want to get stuck doing the same ol', same ol' and get left behind in the Big10.

Latest posts