The Kentucky Fried....Iowa on offense don't play like a chicken official Citrus Bowl Game thread

Spencer you dope!!! Should never have thrown that five yard pass that ran time off the clock. Should have just thrown it out of bounds. Dumb, dumb, fucking dumb!!! His problem is he can’t see the entire field, he is mentally slow, and he can’t run the ball.

I hope we see a QB change at the beginning of the second half.

You can't read defenses very well can you. They're in the Dime
Evidently BF and Spencer can't either. Otherwise they'd be adjusting and calling plays accordingly. That's what I meant. Adjust the play calling to what they're giving us instead of throwing into double and triple coverage or running up the middle into a stacked box designed to stop the run up the middle, or throwing a sideline pass behind the line of scrimmage to a covered receiver or 3rd down, etc, etc, etc

Hail Mary!! They do exist! Would have been nice to even up the numbers there though instead of Nico against 2 defenders. Worth the shot. Not sure if it was a hail mary to begin with though. Looked like he was looking short and quick first.

Anybody think we see Padilla this game? Personally, I don't care, really don't think it matters...just curious what everyone else thinks.

Spence might be a victim of the game plays designed by Brian

Not all that inventive

White bread would be too generous an analysis

Kind of eating a Wonder Bread/Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich

Corn Ice Cream Wrapped in Bread from Street Vendor | Flickr