The Journey

They are usually very current with their stories,so I presume they laid the ground work to follow Iowa vs Neb on Thursday nite....must win that game,Hawks!!

I enjoy the series. Devyn and Roy is a natural story line,as is Matt Gatens and his dad. Maybe they cover both this week?

Awesome show. It gives you a good look at some very interesting storylines throughout the conference. And am I the only one who gets goosebumps when they hear the theme song?

Awesome show. It gives you a good look at some very interesting storylines throughout the conference. And am I the only one who gets goosebumps when they hear the theme song?

No, you're not. I love that show, it provides great insight and I find myself respecting and cheering for the other 11 teams more. The theme song is a great fit. I wish they could follow every team the entire season and continue to focus on several stories/teams/players each week. At the end of the season they would have a marathon for each team. I'd DVR that and probably watch all 12 marathons.

Make sure you don't miss this episode, Roy Sr and Roy Devyn are off the chart. These two really pour out their emotions for each other. This is must see TV. Can you imagine how much this could help Iowa recruiting and compete with Izzo and Coach B at U of M for great players out of Flint, and Michigan as a whole! If you do your homework, Roy Devyn is no secret in Mo Town. He has had to withstand the pressures of his Dad showing up during Christmas Holiday tournaments, and then March during the tournament run throughout Roy Devyn's career in high school. That being said, again the Journey is must see and airs this Sunday night after the Hawks game with Indiana on BTN. We get to see the evolution of Roy Marble.

i wish they would leave a little leeway in each episode so they could include stuff like when we won those road games out of nowhere.

Latest posts