The 'It can get real bad at Iowa if they hire the wrong coach' thinking

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts oh what a lovely Christmas it would be!!!

Oh yes and where will the Hawks be spending their Christmas vacation?

The players are aways relevant! We are a young and injured team this year with a QB that is erratic at best. You don"t think the system works better this year with more healthy and experienced players? This fan base is too quick to look for a scapegoat on the coaching staff when things go south. KOK and now GD. You are telling me GD and KF don't know how to win or don't have any experience winning. So when we win it's despite the system and when we lose it's clearly the systems fault? I have not been happy with this season or the coaching staffs ability to communicate what they want to the players they have but I can't read and listen for the next 10 months to a bunch of Eeyore rhetoric on Iowa football. Why, because it's pointless!!!!!! KF going nowhere in the next two years.

This year, that answer would be.........oh, well.

This argument has been going on a long time. Barta isn't going to fire Ferentz, they can't afford to. If Iowa football made a profit of 24 million it doesn't mean they have the money to fire Kirk Ferentz. The first thing they have to do is fund all of the other athletic programs at Iowa. Those who think we are going to throw 3.5 million at the next coach is crazy. Look at Barta's record, he's going to hire a mid major coach at 1.2 million a year. He's hired mid majors every time. It's working great with FM but how did it go with TL. Barta doesn't have the guts to fire Kirk and eat that contract.

Latest posts