The "Iowa Drug Scandal" - Who is Paul M. Banks?

I'm not usually one to jump on people like this, but I feel compelled to bump this thread and again point out what an absolute joke this guy is. No matter how he spins it, and no matter what his background is (most of which sounds very, very exaggerated), this guy is a BLOGGER. That's it. Prestigious journalists don't call their readers "f*cking retards" in the comment section.

This dude's perception of himself blows my mind.

I actually pointed out how blatantly unprofessional it was to attack people who disagree (and even insult) him. As an aspiring journalist myself, I accept that there are always going to be people who think I'm an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. It comes with the territory.

Wish I'd taken a screenshot before he nuked all those comments. Just remembered one of the funnier exchanges:

paulmbanks: "If there's no scandal, then why is 'Iowa Drug Scandal' trending so high on the search engines???"

Fred: "so is Kardashian Christmas Card"

I generally don't get too bent out of shape over stuff like this, but in the spirit of the season, I think all Iowa message board posters should join together and bring a little holiday joy to this fella.

I didn't survive the initial moderation and figure I won't survive the second round. This is a hack job. I don't think we should give them the page hits.

FYI, Ful-not so-bright opened up comments again. Apparently getting some colorful pieces of inbox.

I think he just realized this is the most traffic he's had since he started his site. He says he's a Northwestern fan & he's from Chicago.

Come to think of it. . . isn't OK4P a Northwestern fan from Chicago?

I actually pointed out how blatantly unprofessional it was to attack people who disagree (and even insult) him. As an aspiring journalist myself, I accept that there are always going to be people who think I'm an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. It comes with the territory.

Agreed. You will never get a job if you don't have ppl that disagree with you.

This guy writes something...someones objects...and then he has to defend himself like its the end of the world. It's pretty sad, actually. He must be pretty insecure. He laughs every time NW "ruins our year"...does he also laugh when they lose by 50 to Wisky? He needs to learn how to be a professional and write some things that are the TRUTH, and then we may respect him. Or post things that are the truth....I can't even understand his comments anymore.

what an idiot. Love the sport coat over Tshirt look. what is this 1983?

banks-ND.jpg

About TheSportsBank.net | The Sports Bank.Net

Latest posts