The Hawkeyes shred the Wolverines' season B1G CG thread 2023

Iowa down by 20 with a quarter left and they're running screen plays. Glad Brian is leaving. Hopefully Kirk is next.
I sadly agree about KF being next. It'll mean some years of not so good football, but long term it would be for the best.

I am officially sick of the incompetent at best, just plain biased at worst, of officials. They just took us out of a game in which we were absolutely competitive. Offense? Yeah. Except that Mitch’s O has not done shit Either.
Unless they retire, 100% of this officiating crew will be back, although many are expressing their continued frustration with biased officiating. Why would the Big Ten retain biased officials? Yet they always, always do.

I am officially sick of the incompetent at best, just plain biased at worst, of officials. They just took us out of a game in which we were absolutely competitive. Offense? Yeah. Except that Mitch’s O has not done shit Either.
Would love for Kirk to say Fuk you and just walk off the field to the locker room until the call is reversed. If not forfeit the game and put a national spotlight on the officials.

Unless they retire, 100% of this officiating crew will be back, although many are expressing their continued frustration with biased officiating. Why would the Big Ten retain biased officials? Yet they always, always do.

yes the officials have stunk at times but as I said earlier, the big ten needs michigan to win to get a conference team in the playoffs.

No one has stunk on the field as much as iowa's play calling and their overall offense.

The score at the end of 3 quarters, the could easily be 10-0 M. The lesson from this game is what we all know. KF has to step up the O. No excuses. As bad as we are, we don’t look totally outclassed by one of the top teams in the country.
concerning the incomplete pass call I thought there had to be indisputable evidence to over call the in filed call
replay officials need to be castrated. (Metaphor)

Would love for Kirk to say Fuk you and just walk off the field to the locker room until the call is reversed. If not forfeit the game and put a national spotlight on the officials.
But...the Big Ten doesn't use biased officials. All those trends, much like the officiating in this game, are just a random coincidence or error. One might ask why the Big Ten retains incompetent or biased officials but that would make you crazy.

Latest posts