The Hawkeyes shred the Wolverines' season B1G CG thread 2023

How can a guy that big be so bad at that?
He has so little football awareness. Whether in the pocket or trying to sneak.

Did any of you expect anything different than what we are watching? The only surprise for me is it was only 10-0 at half.

As usual, the defense played lights out mostly and as for the offense. I have no words to describe the ineptitude they display from the coaching staff.

What a dumb call. When they crowded up the middle there a time out should have been called to rethink the play call. Half a yard maybe but not a yard and a half.
Half the Michigan defense could smell the breath of the Iowa center. There was no chance of a first down via QB sneak there.

I am officially sick of the incompetent at best, just plain biased at worst, of officials. They just took us out of a game in which we were absolutely competitive. Offense? Yeah. Except that Mitch’s O has not done shit Either.
Yep, game changer

Exactly. That's why I said in a perfect world Beth tells KF to hire a real good OC and keep his mitts off the offense. Let the coordinators run the show and the head coach oversees it only.
No coach would ever accept such humiliating terms.

concerning the incomplete pass call I thought there had to be indisputable evidence to over call the in filed call

Iowa down by 20 with a quarter left and they're running screen plays. Glad Brian is leaving. Hopefully Kirk is next.

Latest posts