The Hawkeyes shred the Wolverines' season B1G CG thread 2023

See right there. Exactly what the announcers are saying. The ball should have been there as soon as the receiver tuned around. Slow thinking QB equals slow thinking OC and slow thinking QB coach.

That slow ass play action isn’t fooling anyone.
That’s the striking difference … Iowa is SOOOO SLOW and methodical on offense. You may not know the play call but once the ball is snapped u know exactly where it’s going and it takes 10 seconds to execute it.

Just enjoy the chaos. You don't have to worry about iowa sniffing a big championship for many, many years starting next year. Never thought it would come to this but we have reached irreverence like I never thought could happen.
Iowa has no future in the new Big Ten. This is the last good year.

Just enjoy the chaos. You don't have to worry about iowa sniffing a big championship for many, many years starting next year. Never thought it would come to this but we have reached irreverence like I never thought could happen.
No way! That can only happen if Kirk Ferentz were to [ GASP ] leave!

Just enjoy the chaos. You don't have to worry about iowa sniffing a big championship for many, many years starting next year. Never thought it would come to this but we have reached irreverence like I never thought could
I certainly hope this isn’t true, but I keep forgetting about UCLA, Oregon, and Washington coming in. There is absolutely no chance of even finishing third in the new conference.

Well nice sack!!!! I was hoping the Dee would rise up and show some pride.

I certainly hope this isn’t true, but I keep forgetting about UCLA, Oregon, and Washington coming in. There is absolutely no chance of even finishing third in the new conference.

Well nice sack!!!! I was hoping the Dee would rise up and show some pride.
We won’t scratch the top 5 for 10 years.

The worst movie I ever watched in its entire waiting for something to happen was open water. I almost feel like turning it on right now !. It's a good 2 hours of your life you'll never get back. It's sad that I would watch it over an iowa football game. They are both comparable as to having a root canal with no anesthetic.

Latest posts