The Hawkeyes shred the Wolverines' season B1G CG thread 2023

Unfortunately, the game is probably already over. Iowa HAD to prevent big plays to have any chance at all. It's unlikely Iowa can score 11 points.

Brain dead Brian calls. Yep, 84 yard return. That’s the game folks. Penalty and special team fuk up. We can’t have this just to stay in it in the first half

I'm actually shocked. Figured I'd be watching this for half the first quarter before turning to Acc game. Hell only minute 7 left before I turned it.

And we want to hire the special teams coach to follow kirk. Iowa just wants to do the comfortable thing. At every turn.

Pathetic!!!

Whatever you do don’t play a QB that can make plays with their feet. Don’t start a QB who can think quickly and make quick accurate decisions.

Big Ten west = equals college football worst division in all of power five conferences.

The biggest mistake that Beth made was not immediately. Dismissing Brian and giving one of the assistants a chance to prove themselves.

Besides the lateral jet sweep that was so obvious it went for all of zero yards, has Iowa run any straight rush outside the tackles?

I'm actually shocked. Figured I'd be watching this for half the first quarter before turning to Acc game. Hell only minute 7 left before I turned it.

Yah. I have the second half of the basketball game from this afternoon recorded. I'm gonna watch a little bit more. See if they can somehow be a little competitive.

Pathetic!!!

Whatever you do don’t play a QB that can make plays with their feet. Don’t start a QB who can think quickly and make quick accurate decisions.

Big Ten west = equals college football worst division in all of power five conferences.

The biggest mistake that Beth made was not immediately. Dismissing Brian and giving one of the assistants a chance to prove themselves.
Just enjoy the chaos. You don't have to worry about iowa sniffing a big championship for many, many years starting next year. Never thought it would come to this but we have reached irreverence like I never thought could happen.

Latest posts