The Hawkeyes shred the Wolverines' season B1G CG thread 2023

I ABSOLUTELY HATE the empty backfield.
Brain should have been fired just for that.
When has it ever succeeded for us?
If we had Tom Brady perhaps.
Yep, said this before also. Most successful offenses keep at least one back standing next to the QB to leave the option of just handing the ball off and to add extra blocking to give the QB more protection.

Evaluations will be done after the season.

Thank goodness Beth already made one evaluation KF should have made last year. In a perfect world, she'd have a say as to who KF hires and would also tell KF to turn the offense over to the new OC and to stay out of his way.

Thank goodness Beth already made one evaluation KF should have made last year. In a perfect world, she'd have a say as to who KF hires and would also tell KF to turn the offensive over to the new OC and to stay out of his way.
Love the passion, but Beth doesn't know the first thing about hiring a football coordinator, and if she has that little faith in the HC, the answer is to replace him.

In fairness to our QB, this year really is the first real experience he has had in his career. If he can learn to get the ball out sooner and hit his receivers as they make their cuts, he could be reasonably good.

Then again if I could just pick th winning lottery numbers things would be reasonably good for me also.

Watch for the Michigan QB to run the ball more in the second half. That play is open for big gainers.

Love the passion, but Beth doesn't know the first thing about hiring a football coordinator, and if she has that little faith in the HC, the answer is to replace him.
She was smart enough to let the current OC go after the year is over. KF's track record on hiring OC's has been worse with each hire.

I'm happy to only be down 10-0 as bad as that first half went. If we can stop them on the opening drive of the second half and score on the following drive, I think we have a shot.

In fairness to our QB, this year really is the first real experience he has had in his career. If he can learn to get the ball out sooner and hit his receivers as they make their cuts, he could be reasonably good.

Then again if I could just pick th winning lottery numbers things would be reasonably good for me also.

Watch for the Michigan QB to run the ball more in the second half. That play is open for big gainers.
Dude backed up Graham Mertz. That's all you need to know.

The same could be said for the quarterbacks on the bench. Find it in conceivable they could be worse.

Latest posts