The good life at Ohio State

Billso

This could logically go into 3 different forums, so what the hell I'll post it here.

"I took golf, fishing, and softball as classes," Clarett says. "Away from class, anything you can think of I did in my 13 months at Ohio State." Drugs and women were two of the things. Cars were another—he owned three of them at a time, including a brand-new Cadillac and Lexus. "I was living the NFL life in college," he says. "I got paid more in college than I do now in the UFL."

How Maurice Clarett Lost His Way, Bombed Out Of The NFL, Planned A Murder, Missed An Exit, And Found Himself (And Warren Buffett) In Prison

I'd not heard before about where he was headed when intercepted by the Columbus cops. Wow.

It is all about greed. And it isn't just the players. It will get worse. But hey, we will still have football & tailgating! :)

Wonder if he read this in prison.

the-winners-manual_1.jpg

Overflowing with win.

Nothing will ever change at Ohio $tate. They get caught; they get slapped on the wrist; and they continue their culture of cheating and win at all costs. And then Delaney, who cares only about one thing, continues to feed the beast with his expansion commitments.

It really is nuts and major college football ceased to be an amateur sport a long time ago.

Nothing will ever change at Ohio $tate. They get caught; they get slapped on the wrist; and they continue their culture of cheating and win at all costs. And then Delaney, who cares only about one thing, continues to feed the beast with his expansion commitments.

It really is nuts and major college football ceased to be an amateur sport a long time ago.

Makes sense. Buckeyes, after all, are nuts.

It became nuts when Iowa started paying a certain coach 3+ million a year for laughable results. This crap goes on everywhere. Not to the extent it does certain places.

It became nuts when Iowa started paying a certain coach 3+ million a year for laughable results. This crap goes on everywhere. Not to the extent it does certain places.

agree 100%. The money they are paying college coaches is absolutely insane, with no end in sight

I'm still trying to figure this celebration out. Honor the guy that dug your grave? Maybe those in attendance were thanking Tressel for allowing them to now have Urban Meyer.

Jim Tressel saluted at Ohio State during Michigan game

It's become pretty clear for a number of years now that winning trumps most anything else in a growing number of college programs.

There are a ton of OSU fans that still worship the ground Tressel walks on. It's sad, really sad.