The Giants win the Pennant! The Giants win the pennant

In 1961, Bobby Thompson hit a walk off homer to send the then NY Giants to the
World Series.

Last night, 53 years later, Travis Ishikawa did the same.

Congrats to the San Francisco Giants

Go tell someone who cares. Perhaps you can e-mail Jon. I have a better idea...don't click on the topic.

I have a better idea, don't clutter the board before a big game with nonsense. Oh, let me help you, the button you're looking for is right down here, delta brav

l
l
l
l
l
l
l______________________________________________________________________________>>>>>>>

This thread is non sense. The New York Baseball Giants stink, they are lucky bums. Since this is a Hawkeye football forum and I want to make this post relevant. Iowa would beat them in Football 77-0. Iowa would score 63 points in the first half, clear the bench and pretty much just sit on the ball the entire second half but still score 2 more touchdowns.

I have a better idea, don't clutter the board before a big game with nonsense. Oh, let me help you, the button you're looking for is right down here, delta brav

l
l
l
l
l
l
l______________________________________________________________________________>>>>>>>

Did vin help you come up with that comeback or was it ghost? #coattails #realoriginal

Well, I didn't think it was possible since Eli and team have been stinking it up this year.. But congrats Giants!

Latest posts