"The first of two matchups'

HawkeyeMHA

How many times have we heard "it may be the first of two matchups between these two teams (Wisky and NE)"? First day of the Big and we're calling that shot already? Good lord. Lets see the game first. Let's see the other teams first. I REALLY hope we get our O going in full steam so we can take it to the "black shirts".

How many times have we heard "it may be the first of two matchups between these two teams (Wisky and NE)"? First day of the Big and we're calling that shot already? Good lord. Lets see the game first. Let's see the other teams first. I REALLY hope we get our O going in full steam so we can take it to the "black shirts".

Neither team will be in the championship game. Bookmark this

Interesting. Who do you think plays in the championship game then?

Not sure, left my nostradomus (spelling) hat at home. I think we should hold off on that type of comment until further along in the season. When Iowa was 9-0 with two games left in the season the BTN regularly talked about them running the table in the BIG. I think that's an appropriate question with 9 games played and only two remaining, but saying it's the potential first game of two, w/out the first game of the BIg even in the books yet...not so fast my friend.

Wisconsin has played nobody yet until at least today....that is something to keep in mind. Nebraska has a tough schedule and are not as good as they think they are.

I would bet at least one of these team don't make it.

Nebraska is the favorite but in my opinion they are not running away from the division. Their schedule is tough as hell and I'm still skeptical that a team with a running QB can thrive in the long term in the Big Ten.

I do think Wisconsin is a legit National Championship contender and I just don't see anyone in their division that can beat them out.

Latest posts