The Ferentz Plan?

Herkyalert

Banned
Keep Greg Davis for at least one more season as the OC, and then turn things over to Brian when he leaves. Then a few years later, retire and hand the head job to Brian.

Obviously this is at least 4 years out. Most likely 5.

Anyone think this is the plan? This is why I don't see Ferentz leaving for the NFL now.

Keep Greg Davis for at least one more season as the OC, and then turn things over to Brian when he leaves. Then a few years later, retire and hand the head job to Brian.

Anyone think this is the plan? This is why I don't see Ferentz leaving for the NFL now.

Well if Brian is just handed the job then Barta is even more of a lap dog than we thought.

Sorry most people are already growing tired of the Ferentz name so once kirk leaves that will be the last of the name we'll see around here.

Ferentz would have to get out of the way for Ferentz to replace Ferentz and pay the buyout to Ferentz and then have the other Ferentz coach defense while that Lickliter kid comes in and plays something.

Latest posts