The Ferentz family legacy

making millions and a hall of fame induction off of low expectations.

A shitty product but people keep buying it.
I am upset as are many other people. You mentioned that other people keep buying it. Honestly from a sports fan’s perspective in Iowa, what else is there to do in Iowa? Nothing as far as sports this time of the year. As I mentioned in another post, the Iowa fans are a “captive audience” during the fall. What are they going to do start following Iowa State?

There is speculation by a few sports commentators after tonight loss that maybe Kirk will step down after this season. What’s funny is we have heard this before and the team then turns things around. I am all for that, but I am very skeptical that that will happen, but the schedule is favorable.

Unfortunately when you have given the reigns to a long tenured coach as Kirk has been given this does not end well. I loved Fry but look what we were when he decided to hang it up. Kirk has became a senior citizen from the time he was hired. He doesn't know anything else and as long as the fire is Luke warm he'll want to keep doing it for his own self and not realize what is happening along the way. Shit I still think I'm 20 in my head and that's why my body tells me to F*** off in the next morning after doing shit I shouldn't of. Call it stupid selfish pride and that's what KF has! Also I don't thing BF can actually be as bad as we see. It's A Kf system and his name is being drug through the mud too. Remember he was part of a patriot staff under one of the best nfl coaches in the league. Think bill would have had him on staff if he was really that inept?

Last edited:

Latest posts