The equipment has arrived in Florida......

I disagree. Where are your NC's?

We have Zero National Championships, LSU also has Zero. No team in the history of D-1 NCAA Football has ever won a national championship. The NCAA doesn't conduct a national championship in that sport and never has. Thus anyone who ever finished 1st in any pole as just as much of a claim that year to a fictional NC as any other team.

Thus anyone who ever finished 1st in any pole as just as much of a claim that year to a fictional NC as any other team.

I got a pole for ya.

barber+pole.jpg

btw, so what if the NCAA hasn't santioned a tournament ?? They won 2 BCS championships, that's close enough.

My dad owned a transportation business and thus I grew up around tractors and trailers.
Looking at the rigs ranks up there pretty high for me.
Which brings up pride. Before he sold out he had a hard time finding drvers. He was a professional and dressed and acted like one. Even more so when he filled in and drove.
Nowdays you see these fat, sweat pants wearing , with flip flops, slobs with food stained tees climbing out of rigs. Expensive rigs at that. Not an image you want your company associated with. Jesus people have some pride and self respect. End rant.
Btw i checked out the hawks rig this summer and it is pretty darn nice. Wished i could have shot the **** with the driver about it a little, but it was cool to check out none the less.

According to the "Iowa Notes" at outbackbowl.com, Iowa has 4 national championships. Not sure how Iowa's Sports Information Director conjured that one up.[/QUOTE] On one of the minor polls of those days, the 9-1-0 Iowa Hawkeyes of 1956 did win the National Championship.

Latest posts