The disrespect is WAY thick this week

Yeah I don't get all the threads about the national media not respecting Iowa. Even during one of the greatest starts in Iowa history, some posters just need to post something negative about somebody.

I feel the national pundits do not like a clean football program that's head coach does it right. Yes there has been some lean years in Iowa City, but compared to the dirtbags in the SEC and the Big 12 who have been caught cheating Kirk Ferentz does it right. Who is the judge that Baylor or TCU has the football history that Iowa has? I say keep winning and we can all shove the trophies up the pundits ***.

Go Hawks..

This morning on College Gameday they were discussing scenarios for the college football playoffs. Who would be in and who would be out if this team or that team ran the table. They never even mentioned Iowa. Didn't say Iowa or Hawkeyes once in the segment. It appears their new tactic is to just pretend we don't exist. Ignore them and hopefully they'll go away.

They did a whole segment on Iowa during Gameday that was pretty complimentary. Heck, I'm a Hawkeye diehard and even I am interested to see how they'll do against Ohio State in the CCG.

the only opinions that matter are those of the committee in about 3-4 weeks, and THEY have positioned us fairly in my humble opinion

I live in SEC country, and I hear it all the time at work about Iowa's weak schedule and the BIG overall is weak. It's like I told a Bama fan at work yesterday, your just mad and shooting your mouth off about Iowa and the BIG because the Buckeyes put a smack down on your Tide in the playoff game. I love going into work every Monday sporting my Iowa hat after we keep winning every Saturday. Lol. Our Hawks can shut everyone up by staying the course and winning one Saturday at a time! Go Hawks!

This morning on College Gameday they were discussing scenarios for the college football playoffs. Who would be in and who would be out if this team or that team ran the table. They never even mentioned Iowa. Didn't say Iowa or Hawkeyes once in the segment. It appears their new tactic is to just pretend we don't exist. Ignore them and hopefully they'll go away.

Bull. I was listening. They did a segment on Iowa and all but Reece Davis, what a puke he is anyway, was somewhat positive about Iowa. Herby flat out said if Iowa goes undefeated they will be in the playoff.

Get your facts straight.

Latest posts