The Current State of Clown Town

Not sure what the final stats were but it was not overly impressive, for sure. One thing that stood out to me was the 23 play drive that ND had that took over 12 minutes towards the end of the first half. Only got a FG but that has got to be concerning to their defensive coordinator. I hope we can run next week and control the time of possession. If we do, the pass plays will follow.

Not sure what the final stats were but it was not overly impressive, for sure. One thing that stood out to me was the 23 play drive that ND had that took over 12 minutes towards the end of the first half. Only got a FG but that has got to be concerning to their defensive coordinator. I hope we can run next week and control the time of possession. If we do, the pass plays will follow.
That drive was crazy, and it almost was 0 pts.

The caveat here being the scoreboard, we all know we’ll take an ugly win, but it was a really ugly one.IMG_2790.jpeg