The creepy Hoosiers coach

It's too bad they are on the schedule so late in the season. I think Hawks could've gotten them had it been right after OSU-1. They would've been a "name" win, and on the road, too.

Now, I have them as 1 of the 3 pretty much guaranteed losses left (+ Wisky and Maryland). The other 9 are all winnable.

tomcrean-dwight.png

That's all I got to say about that.........

Lets not get to much in love with them just yet. They played out of their a** last night. Could have kicked the ball and it would've went in. If I didn't know any better, it looked like it was the second half of a game they were playing against the Hawks they were shooting so good. That approx. 60% shooting clip from 3 aint gonna last.

has his team playing very well...

I hate them.

Agree, but have to hand it to him...they are winning with a young tiny team. He has quick shooting young guys...and scoring like crazy...hate that Hawks only play them at IU, late in the season...could be very ugly.

Lets not get to much in love with them just yet. They played out of their a** last night. Could have kicked the ball and it would've went in. If I didn't know any better, it looked like it was the second half of a game they were playing against the Hawks they were shooting so good. That approx. 60% shooting clip from 3 aint gonna last.

I'm not reacting to last night but what they have done to date. They have road wins at Nebraska and Illinois. Both of these teams are down key guys right now but they still have a couple of road wins to go along with the lopsided score from last night. They did lose by 20 at MSU and Louisville so they aren't elite. But they are certainly in the 2nd to 6th conversation IMO.

I don't think beating Wisconsin at home is out of the question. We won't play that badly again and they won't play that well. It'll be a close game I believe.

Iowa's FG% was pretty good for that game. The turnover ratio between the two teams was a big reason on why the score was so different. Wisconsin needs to beat themselves to give Iowa a chance. It is going to be a hard game to win unless Wisconsin is really off. Iowa needs to shoot like Indiana last night in order to have chance. 15 3's would be nice.

Iowa's FG% was pretty good for that game. The turnover ratio between the two teams was a big reason on why the score was so different. Wisconsin needs to beat themselves to give Iowa a chance. It is going to be a hard game to win unless Wisconsin is really off. Iowa needs to shoot like Indiana last night in order to have chance. 15 3's would be nice.

We can win because:

Wisconsin can't be anything but overconfident after they just wupped us that badly.

We will be supremely motivated after that embarrasssment. If not, they might as well just pack it in the rest of the season because something is really wrong.

Both teams will likely play closer to their mean. Wisconsin played an almost flawless game, while we played our worst.

CHA will be rocking, including the student section.

If only Dakich we're scheduled to do the game we'd really be in good shape. But for his own safety, I'm sure ESPN won't schedule him for it.

He used to get free 49'ers tickets. Now he'll be getting free scUM tickets....wonder how that'll play in Bloomington?

Latest posts