The Buyout...who's in?

HawksMN

If GB will donate half of the buyout, I think loyalists will foot the other half. My investments went up a bit last year, I'd be in. How about you?

Gary Barta does not WANT to hire a new basketball coach. That would be actual work and risk on his part. He has structured the entirety of major sports programs to take the decision out of his hands.

If GB will donate half of the buyout, I think loyalists will foot the other half. My investments went up a bit last year, I'd be in. How about you?
WTF are you talking about?

1) Barta is the one responsible for the buyout and kept it under wraps.

2) Barta is in love with McCaffery and is on record as saying he’s the best person for the future of Hawkeye basketball.

Are you drunk again?

WTF are you talking about?

1) Barta is the one responsible for the buyout and kept it under wraps.

2) Barta is in love with McCaffery and is on record as saying he’s the best person for the future of Hawkeye basketball.

Are you drunk again?

Nope, but GB may have been

Nope, but GB may have been
You still are.

Barta on Fran McCaffery:

The simple answer is I believe fully in Fran’s ability to win, graduate and do it right.

When I hired him, he re-energized a broken program. He’s a tireless recruiter. He’s done a great job in recruiting.

When I find somebody who matches our culture and is a proven winner and proven that they care about our student-athletes graduating, et cetera, I want to lock them in for a long time, because I want them to stay.

Tell us again how Barta wants Fran gone?

I was thinking about just egging Gary & Fran's houses, once a week until they find other schools to work for.

I think we need to go farther. They can just pay someone to clean up the egg. We should sneak into their houses and move the furniture around at night. They will think their houses are haunted and move far away.

I’m in I’ll throw my hundred bucks in because that’s all Frans effort has been worth this year.

Someone should set-up a Go Fund Me page to raise money for the buyout. Just having that page up and getting some media exposure would say something.

Latest posts