The Big Ten is Really Strong this Year!

He's intentionally being a dumbass in a lame troll attempt. Don't feed him.

No, I'm not. It's totally asinine to call the Big Ten a strong conference when everyone got a shitload of guaranteed wins beating the piss out of teams like Rutgers, Maryland, Purdue and Northwestern. The Big Ten has 5 decent above average teams that cannibalized each other, one really good team, and a bunch of utter dogshit. With the exception of Wisconsin's bedshitting at Illinois, none of the above average teams lost to any of the dogshit, and none of them came even remotely close to the big dog.

No, I'm not. It's totally asinine to call the Big Ten a strong conference when everyone got a shitload of guaranteed wins beating the piss out of teams like Rutgers, Maryland, Purdue and Northwestern. The Big Ten has 5 decent above average teams that cannibalized each other, one really good team, and a bunch of utter dogshit. With the exception of Wisconsin's bedshitting at Illinois, none of the above average teams lost to any of the dogshit, and none of them came even remotely close to the big dog.

What's it like to be wrong 100% of the time? Must be an awful life.

This year, no, but schedules are made several years in advance and the SEC is trying to get decent games, not lining up shit like Cincinnati or Fresno State as their best games.

REally, the SEC is lining up and playing decent Non Conf teams. I havent even looked but they play a lot of patsies, I mean the tough teams play patsies.

And your true colors are showing toward Bama and the South.

This is the dumbest fucking argument I've ever heard lol

Look at the BCS/Playoff era. The SEC has had 5 teams (LSU, Florida, Tennessee, Bama, Auburn) win the title with Georgia hanging around the rim the past few. In that same span, the Big Ten has seen OSU win it twice and get utterly embarrassed on three other occasions. The only other Big Ten program to make the playoff or the BCS title game was MSU, who got steamrolled by Bama. The Big Ten is just OSU. It has been for like 20 years, dude. The "not as good as the big dog" programs in the SEC are light years ahead of the "not as good as the big dog" programs in the Big Ten and every one of them is trying to win the damned thing, not letting guys like Harbaugh or Ferentz hang around with a pat on the back and fat bonus for winning a second tier bowl game.

15 years ago in the midst of the best 3 year run in our program's history, we were absolutely neck and neck with the second cut of SEC teams. Today, I'm sorry, but not so much.

Look at the BCS/Playoff era. The SEC has had 5 teams (LSU, Florida, Tennessee, Bama, Auburn) win the title with Georgia hanging around the rim the past few. In that same span, the Big Ten has seen OSU win it twice and get utterly embarrassed on three other occasions. The only other Big Ten program to make the playoff or the BCS title game was MSU, who got steamrolled by Bama. The Big Ten is just OSU. It has been for like 20 years, dude. The "not as good as the big dog" programs in the SEC are light years ahead of the "not as good as the big dog" programs in the Big Ten and every one of them is trying to win the damned thing, not letting guys like Harbaugh or Ferentz hang around with a pat on the back and fat bonus for winning a second tier bowl game.

15 years ago in the midst of the best 3 year run in our program's history, we were absolutely neck and neck with the second cut of SEC teams. Today, I'm sorry, but not so much.

This thread is about the conference as a whole this year. You are arguing about and comparing the champions of the conferences over the last what 20 years. That isnt even the same argument.

The OP is talking conference strength based on CFP rankings which is what you bow down to pray to your God Saban. Haha. Hang it up on this argument. Yeah I would say the SEC Champ is usually a little stronger than the Big 10 Champ but over the years the Big 10 has done pretty well playing up in class in bowl games.

Down people down!

Let's see how the league does in bowl game matchups first shall we?