The Big Ten conference is baacckk!

It should be noted here that the East is 4-1 while the West is 1-3. So technically, only the East is BAAAAAAAAAACK.

Man, if we were in the west we could win some division titles . . . oh, wait

I am even more embarrassed by our programs effort after watching this bowl season.

Hearing Meyers comments about Wisky and MSU brings out the conference pride but also brings out the extreme frustration that KF is running away from expectations. We are so incredibly soft now.

Yesterday was truly awesome for the B1G! Love punching the SEC in the mouth to boot. Chew on that Paul Finebaum and ESPN!!!!

Also loved seeing MSU wipe that crap grin off the face of Art Briles! That was classic - how you like the B1G now BRILES!

Think about this from a historical playoff standpoint.... The initial one and the SEC is OUT of the title game!!!!!!! And knocked out by the B1G!!!!!!

OMG, OMG, the B10 won a few bowl games, yeah yeah yeah...

What one team does in Iowa's conference has nothing to do with the other 13 teams.

The I'm so glad a B10 team won a bowl game crowd is pathetic. I don't cheer for other B10 teams and could care less if someone from the B10 wins their game.

Do the Bears cheer for the Packers, do the Chiefs cheer for the Raiders, NO. Whoever came up with the conference pride garbage needs their head checked.

Boo OSU, Boo MSU, Boo becky badge, and Boo any team that walks into Kinnick and tries to beat the black and gold.

Now GO HAWK! Let's roll the Vols.

The big 10 went 5-5 in bowls. That's 500. Is that your bar for where dominance is? No wonder our program. Is what it is. We haven't had a winning bowl record in a decade. Slow down a bit and join the reality of our world.

Latest posts