The Big Ten conference is baacckk!

M

mysteron

So much for us being the weakest Power 5 Conference.

We're number 2 with a shot at being number 1!

Great to see Wis. and Mich. St come back and win. Getting tired of the commentators thinking SEC is SO GOOD. GO BIG 10

The MSU game is like a bomb exploding. Outstanding! I like this win better than their victory over Stanford last year in the Rose Bowl.

When the #2 (ranked) B1G team can make that kind of statement against TCU's co-champion in the Big 12, it's awesome.

What an amazing turn around after those 2 awful weeks in September.

And what has happened to the SEC west? So far 2-4 in bowls with Bama still to play.

------Need a solid outing from Ohio State tonight.

NO F^&%#%)* WAY!!! We "Try" and recruit against OSU.....at least we did years ago.....now it's the bottom feeders. How does cheering for OSU makes us better when all KF does anyway is go after MAC rejects??? F OSU and their WT fans. I hate the ESPN SEC hype as much as anyone, but I hate OSU worse....GO Bama!!!

What happened to the almighty sec defenses. So far I have witnessed three SEC defenses getting mauled. Just think most ESPN analysts wanted Ole Miss as the second SEC team in the playoff and it almost happened.

This year the rose bowl blows
[video=youtube;BGhqlJnFIXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGhqlJnFIXU[/video]

------Need a solid outing from Ohio State tonight.

NO F^&%#%)* WAY!!! We "Try" and recruit against OSU.....at least we did years ago.....now it's the bottom feeders. How does cheering for OSU makes us better when all KF does anyway is go after MAC rejects??? F OSU and their WT fans. I hate the ESPN SEC hype as much as anyone, but I hate OSU worse....GO Bama!!!

There was a kid named Bobek who wanted to come to Iowa. Kirk wouldn't give him a sniff. Urban gave him a scholarship.

The OSU win, two other big B1G league wins today, hiring of Harbaugh....the B1G's reputation is tilting back towards excellence.

I can hear the voices from the South, WE GOT TO PLAY LIKE THE BIG 10. HAHA
They can start by going to class.

I was not an Urban Meyer fan, but I am becoming one with his comments regarding the Big 10 and the Harbaugh hire. He specifically mentioned how Wisconsin beating Auburn was a confidence boost for his team. Iowa needs to thrash the Vols today to carry this B1G momentum!

I was not an Urban Meyer fan, but I am becoming one with his comments regarding the Big 10 and the Harbaugh hire. He specifically mentioned how Wisconsin beating Auburn was a confidence boost for his team. Iowa needs to thrash the Vols today to carry this B1G momentum!

I missed his comments. Do you have a link?

Agreed!

And his unabashed comments, twice, about re-writing the rules now with the new playoff system to transport the players' immediate family to the games. And finally, in the middle of the SEC/ESPN knee knockers, he says, "I think the B1G is a damned good conference." Lol

Good for you Urban, well played.

The Big Ten team was the betting underdog in all 10 bowl games.

So far they've won 5 of 9 games outright and covered the spread in a 6th.

Today Iowa can make it 6 wins and 7 covers.

It should be noted here that the East is 4-1 while the West is 1-3. So technically, only the East is BAAAAAAAAAACK.

Latest posts