The Big Human

Ozhawk

What ever happened to "The Big Human"?

Also what ever happened to George Esurateri (sp)?

And that kid from Greenbreir (georgia?)

Just wondering

what happened to Kyle Williams? 5-star LB from Chicago area...

Who is Kyle Williams? I remember a guy named Bonecrusher. If I remember correctly he ruffled some feathers at Iowa during camp or something, dropped out before class started or was asked to leave by the staff, enrolled at Purdue, played LB for a season, had some off-field issues then physically and/or sexually assaulted a coed in a parking garage. And apparently is in jail although I personnally have no knowledge of whether or not he's in jail.

Don't remember what happened to any of the others. Except that it seems like a few guys from that era transferred to Rutgers strangely enough.

What ever happened to "The Big Human"?

Also what ever happened to George Esurateri (sp)?

And that kid from Greenbreir (georgia?)

Just wondering

I remember George ,he reminded me of the Micheilan man.
I think he got hurt too many times and had to hang up football.

Who is Kyle Williams? I remember a guy named Bonecrusher. If I remember correctly he ruffled some feathers at Iowa during camp or something, dropped out before class started or was asked to leave by the staff, enrolled at Purdue, played LB for a season, had some off-field issues then physically and/or sexually assaulted a coed in a parking garage. And apparently is in jail although I personnally have no knowledge of whether or not he's in jail.

Don't remember what happened to any of the others. Except that it seems like a few guys from that era transferred to Rutgers strangely enough.

Any idea what Bonecrusher did to ruffle feathers during camp or why he was asked to leave by the Iowa coaching staff?:eek:

Latest posts