The Big 12 has some studs this year

cyhawk55

Landry Jones, Broyles, Rober Griffin III, Eric Weeden, Justion Blackmon, All five could be on the final heisman ballot easily. I think Robert Griffin III could run away with the heisman this year if he stays healthy. Come the NFL draft Jones and Blackmon will be top 5 picks. I don't think the Big Ten can match that.

Marvin McNutt, Reilly Rieff, Mike Daniels, Tyler Nielsen, James Morris, Prater.
There is the David guy from Nebraska and Jared Crick.

That is just from 2 teams. there are many more. The big ten has some studs also troll.

Landry Jones, Broyles, Rober Griffin III, Eric Weeden, Justion Blackmon, All five could be on the final heisman ballot easily. I think Robert Griffin III could run away with the heisman this year if he stays healthy. Come the NFL draft Jones and Blackmon will be top 5 picks. I don't think the Big Ten can match that.

Notice how the Big 12's best players, don't play for Iowa State. The Big Ten has some great players too. You just have to pull your head out of your *** to be able to see them.

How many players do the Iowa Hawkeyes have on current active NfL rosters? More players have been drafted from Iowa than Alabama in the last decade.

I wouldnt be bragging up the big 12 when it is about to fall apart. I will stick with a solid conference that isnt going anywhere.

Iowa does have a ton of players in the NFL. How many offensive skill position players? Stanzi, Greene, is Betts still in the league?

That was his point. The Big 12 always has great individual offensive skills players. I don't know why.

Iowa does have a ton of players in the NFL. How many offensive skill position players? Stanzi, Greene, is Betts still in the league?

That was his point. The Big 12 always has great individual offensive skills players. I don't know why.

Dallas Clark

Iowa does have a ton of players in the NFL. How many offensive skill position players? Stanzi, Greene, is Betts still in the league?That was his point. The Big 12 always has great individual offensive skills players. I don't know why.
Pretty sure there are a lot of Big ten skill players in the Nfl.

Latest posts