The Big 10

This is as bad as ive ever seen the B1G to start the season, collectively, in my lifetime. PSU loses to a middle of the road MAC team. Iowa eeks out a last minute win against a middle of the road MAC team. Wisky needs a 4th down stop to turn back an FCS team, at home, in a game tthey were favored to win by 5 tds. MSU barely beats a team that returns the fewest starters in FBS at home. Mich getting schooled by 4 tds and its not even halftime yet.

Are we even better than the ACC at this point?

You must not have watched last year.

Its unreal how physical Alabama plays on both sides of the ball...and its simply a mentality that they believe they are the best. If any team cares to punch them back in the mouth early this season I'd be interested to see how their young d responds.

B1G needs to spend more $ on recruiting like the mighty, virtuous SEC.

BTW, Bama looks REALLY freaking good

It's easy for the SEC teams to play good football, they don't worry about the scholar part of Scholar-Athlete.

On second thought, the Big Ten just needs more criminals on their teams. You know, for the chemistry.

The Big 10 has looked really, really bad so far. Iowa barely beat NIU. Penn State lost to Ohio. Michigan is getting destroyed by Alabama. Wisconsin barely beat FCS school UNI. Northwestern almost blew a huge lead against a terrible Syracuse team. The only teams that have represented well are Michigan State and Ohio State.

The Big 10 has looked really, really bad so far. Iowa barely beat NIU. Penn State lost to Ohio. Michigan is getting destroyed by Alabama. Wisconsin barely beat FCS school UNI. Northwestern almost blew a huge lead against a terrible Syracuse team. The only teams that have represented well are Michigan State and Ohio State.

MSU was awful. Barely eeked out a win at home against a team returning the fewest starters in all of FBS.

Id replace MSU with Nebby....

It's easy for the SEC teams to play good football, they don't worry about the scholar part of Scholar-Athlete.

On second thought, the Big Ten just needs more criminals on their teams. You know, for the chemistry.

Who gives a ****.

Talking about academics in a sports related discussion is a joke.

MSU was awful. Barely eeked out a win at home against a team returning the fewest starters in all of FBS.

Id replace MSU with Nebby....

Boise State is ranked, and hasn't had a bad season in I don't know how long. There's no way I can put Nebraska ahead of Michigan State's performance.

Certainly looking like the conference could be the weakest it's been in years. Keep in mind that we're only two years removed from the conference placing 5th, 6th, and 9th in the BCS following the regular season, and three years from a 5th/7th/9th/16th finish. Time to lean on OSU and MSU to save face this year.

Latest posts