The bad inbounds pass from Moss to JBo who got pick pocketed says it all

uihawk82

Moss wasnt awake, JBo wasnt awake, that was a crucial mistake and a big play for Nebby by a seldom used player.

This is the epitome of the hawk team, game and last third of the season. Moss didnt even look, JBo got the ball but wasnt ready, just a lack of everything encapsulated in this one play. Nebby got an extra possession when the hawks should have known the opponent was desperate.

I'm trying to recall when that happened. Looking at the ESPN play by play, I think it was at 1:32 left in the game with Iowa up 7. It cost them probably 15-20 seconds (if not more) of possession time that would not have been available to Nebraska at the end of the game. It's not the torrid shooting of Nebraska alone that lost this game, it's the little mental mistakes made before that put Nebraska in a position to win the game.

That's why Moss often isn't in the game in crunch time. He also had two times where was out in front on a fast break that he mis-handled the ball and we didn't get any points.

Moss wasnt awake, JBo wasnt awake, that was a crucial mistake and a big play for Nebby by a seldom used player.

This is the epitome of the hawk team, game and last third of the season. Moss didnt even look, JBo got the ball but wasnt ready, just a lack of everything encapsulated in this one play. Nebby got an extra possession when the hawks should have known the opponent was desperate.
Yeah whatever hope I had prior to that play pretty much went up in smoke after that... That was a pretty epic collapse. They'll be rubbing that in our faces for quite awhile.

That's Bohannon's fault. He got both hands on it then started turning. He should have looked before he nonchalantly turned around. Sure Moss could have held the pass, but the pass got there...Bohannon just didn't know a guy was coming...he should have.

That's Bohannon's fault. He got both hands on it then started turning. He should have looked before he nonchalantly turned around. Sure Moss could have held the pass, but the pass got there...Bohannon just didn't know a guy was coming...he should have.
I agree. Moss had to get it inbounded. If he hesitated he may not have had another option and had to burn a TO. As you said JBo got the pass fine with two hands on it. He has to be stronger with it and self aware that defenders would be close. I can't put that on Moss. As if splitting the blame matters much at this point..

Think they need to work on forearms when they're in training. Cook always loses at least one out of his hands per game. Garza lost one yesterday, too, and then the one you mentioned with Bohannon.