The bad game.

HawkeyeGunner

So is this Kirk's once a year turkey or is there another game that will be worse? Will nebby and us end up batting for the NYC bowl?

Iowa still has a favorable schedule with NW, Wisc and Neb games all at home. There is still a good chance Iowa will finish 6-3 in conference and 8-4 overall, which will be around 7th place behind Ore, Ohio St, Ind, PSU, wisc and ILL.

With a limited offense and a porous defense, this is going to be one if those underperforming years. Its not the poor pass defense that is the biggest concern to me, but the run defense that is most surprising head scratcher

8-4 would be a massive success if we could pull that off. I am thinking 7-5 now…….

Iowa still has a favorable schedule with NW, Wisc and Neb games all at home. There is still a good chance Iowa will finish 6-3 in conference and 8-4 overall, which will be around 7th place behind Ore, Ohio St, Ind, PSU, wisc and ILL.
I thought the ISU game was the bad one, then the OSU game, now MSU.

It's not that they lost them, it's how they lost them. And the QB play in them, with no relief in sight there.