The Athletic

revkev73

The Athletic has an extended article about the Dirt Badger Davison. What he did was an "accident" and Gard supporting his player saying the officials can't interpret intent. A small group of the Badger staff went with Davison to his pastor's house to support him. (Must have hired a PR firm, nice move) Just stop, the guy is a chronic, dirty hack. Man up bro. You are dirty. Admit it, pledge to change. Don't make excuses and don't hang out with the coaches who want to enable your dirty play. Punk. History of dirt and hack play.

Iowa listed as #11 in country.

Luka on POY list at #3

CJF listed as the #2 "Laser"

AJ Green UNI, Hidden Gem.

The Athletic has an extended article about the Dirt Badger Davison. What he did was an "accident" and Gard supporting his player saying the officials can't interpret intent. A small group of the Badger staff went with Davison to his pastor's house to support him. (Must have hired a PR firm, nice move) Just stop, the guy is a chronic, dirty hack. Man up bro. You are dirty. Admit it, pledge to change. Don't make excuses and don't hang out with the coaches who want to enable your dirty play. Punk. History of dirt and hack play.

Luka on POY list at #3

It was an accident every time he did it? He's got terrible luck! I feel bad for him.

Even Badger fans admit he's a dirty player. Just admit it was a stupid mistake and move on, but this denial thing isn't fooling anybody.

I wonder what Gard will say the next time when the little nut puncher gets a 3 or 5 game suspension.

so davison is trying to wrap himself in the arms of being religious so he can't be a dirty player? look, it was a dirty play and they went after CM because they believe(d) they could get CM to react in a way that could maybe get a technical foul. that is a bs way to coach and play and the program should be ashamed. honestly, what kobe king has done seems more credible, at this point.

Luka on POY list at #3

In baseball, a few games later a batter would take a pitch up and in. BIG teams need to take care of this if you know what I mean.

so davison is trying to wrap himself in the arms of being religious so he can't be a dirty player? look, it was a dirty play and they went after CM because they believe(d) they could get CM to react in a way that could maybe get a technical foul. that is a bs way to coach and play and the program should be ashamed. honestly, what kobe king has done seems more credible, at this point.

Yea, because when you are innocent and completely oblivious to what people are claiming you did, you seek your Pastor for counseling. Makes sense.

And people on this site for an eye poker.

Once could be an accident; more than once probably isn’t—depending on the incident.

Doing a forearm shiver and wrap to a guy’s testicles isn’t an accident — the second time or the first time.

I blame the coach at Wisconsin. Completely unnecessary.

It is interesting that his star freshman recruit quit the team in midseason.

I will give this board credit we were first to call out Woodbury for his 3 Stooges routine but badger fans have no class.

As a brief aside, if you ever spend any extended time in Wisconsin, especially northern Wisconsin it’s shocking how warped it is there. I have never encountered the kind of casual racism and herd mentality I have seen there.

Also, Madison is a dump. Last time I was there I was walking near campus ducking into shops and 2 of them had the register manned by children. I saw college students just walk in and steal shit in broad daylight right before I stepped over the fresh deuce a homeless chap left on the sidewalk.

Sell the state to Canada for a barrel of Maple Syrup.

I will give this board credit we were first to call out Woodbury for his 3 Stooges routine but badger fans have no class.

As a brief aside, if you ever spend any extended time in Wisconsin, especially northern Wisconsin it’s shocking how warped it is there. I have never encountered the kind of casual racism and herd mentality I have seen there.

Also, Madison is a dump. Last time I was there I was walking near campus ducking into shops and 2 of them had the register manned by children. I saw college students just walk in and steal shit in broad daylight right before I stepped over the fresh deuce a homeless chap left on the sidewalk.

But even Woodbury's actions could be explained away from the standpoint that a good defensive position is having one hand up in the ballhandler's face....sometimes shit happens and people's eyes get poked as a result.

It is not normal to get thru a screen by balling your hand into a fist and swinging it between the legs of the person setting the screen.

But even Woodbury's actions could be explained away from the standpoint that a good defensive position is having one hand up in the ballhandler's face....sometimes shit happens and people's eyes get poked as a result.

It is not normal to get thru a screen by balling your hand into a fist and swinging it between the legs of the person setting the screen.

I think it's down right stupid to think Woody was poking people in the eyes on purpose. What he was doing on the opening tip was on purpose tho.

If anyone was offended by Woody's eye pokes, they didn't know their Three Stooges history in order to defend against it. So, in a way, it's their own fault.

upload_2020-2-3_13-33-20.jpeg

In baseball, a few games later a batter would take a pitch up and in. BIG teams need to take care of this if you know what I mean.
That's one nice thing about nice about baseball. It's legal to throw a ball really close to someone at 100 mph. If you're getting revenge you just throw it a little bit closer and no one knows the difference, and at the very least they can't prove it.

That's one nice thing about nice about baseball. It's legal to throw a ball really close to someone at 100 mph. If you're getting revenge you just throw it a little bit closer and no one knows the difference, and at the very least they can't prove it.

Now that's what I am talking about.

I umpired some baseball. Not at a high level, but probably over 50 games. Baseball is one of the few sports where "frontier justice" still prevails.

If you make this deal, can you and I split the maple syrup? What can I do to help?

Here's a 3 year grudge that was pretty easy to prove. :)

Latest posts