The Army AA Game Thread

SmalltownHawk

I'm very anxious to see how CJ, Derby, and Donnal do. I want to see Derby throw against top defensive talent. I'll be watching at 12, noon, on NBC. Cheer on our future Hawks.

I will be interested to see how the instantly unattached USC commits do. These kids' worlds just came crashing down on them.

Derby just made a great throw.

Edit - it's coming back on a illegal formation penalty.

I really haven't been watching until the the Iowa players got in, but Derby's pass looked better than any other QB throws on their team.

Who are the guys that are going to Iowa playing in the game, what is their number and are they playing for the East or West?

Who are the guys that are going to Iowa playing in the game, what is their number and are they playing for the East or West?

East: (Black Jerseys)

QB AJ Derby
TE CJ Fiedorowicz
OL Andrew Donnal 67

Didn't catch AJ and CJ's numbers...just look for the white QB and a very tall TE :p

I think only AJ Derby from the players who are out there today. He is wearing #18 and roster lists him on West but he switched to East to play some QB. We will have to see where he is after halftime.

Actually, coming back from a commercial, they showed the 3 Hawkeye commits putting on Hawk hats. I know Derby (#15 on the West), CJ Fiedorowicz (#88 on the East). I don't follow recruiting a lot, so I don't remember the 3rd player.

Latest posts