HEROES GAME​

FRINOV 25
University of Iowa Athletics

VS.
FOOTBALLNEBRASKA
Iowa City, Iowa
TBA

RADIO: HAWKEYE RADIO NETWORKTV: TBD

With no changes at all and if everyone stays reasonably healthy, that is 7-5 at best no?

The offense will be even worse next year as crazy as that sounds.

I think we roll into the nebby game at 5 wins trying to secure a bowl.

A lot depends on who stays and who goes if we have a stampede to the pros and portal everything changes. If a few players decide to stay and the line is better we can win 7 to 8 games. If they all bolt 5 to 6 win season.

7-5. We are going to lose one game we shouldn't. I would call it a successful season if we could hand Harbaugh his lunch, though.

Michigan
@Purdue
@OSU

imo, that 3 game stretch will determine the season. Will they be 10-2 or 8-4 at seasons end?

Next year will be bad unless we have a QB. Kirk is stubborn enough to keep throwing Petrass out there. 6-6 I say

No idea. Go back and look at predictions for this past season.
Ind and ISU ranked ahead of Iowa.
IIRC the over/under was 8.5 wins?
Too many variables, too much time.
Several of this years' opponents had a ton of 5th & 6th yr players.

I'll take over 8 wins.

8-4.. Win our 1st 6 and we are ranked 5th and 6-0 going into the horse shoe. Lost by 40. Lose next 2. Add another loss to Wiscy and we are 8-4 with a pretty good defense and STs and a really bad offense. But we go somewhere pretty warm and all is well.

Depends a lot on who gets the starting qb job. If Petras sticks around, although I have no idea why he would, it's gonna be 6-8 wins and that's with beating someone we shouldn't.

1) History says we beat Minnesota and Nebraska. The former loses a lot of upperclassmen at the LOS.

2) History says we lose to Purdue

3) If we can beat either Ohio State or Michigan and avoid getting upset by NW, Rutgers, and Illinois than I see no reason why the home game against Wisconsin wouldn't be for the West Division title. It might happen even with one additional loss to an East division team.

1) History says we beat Minnesota and Nebraska. The former loses a lot of upperclassmen at the LOS.

2) History says we lose to Purdue

3) If we can beat either Ohio State or Michigan and avoid getting upset by NW, Rutgers, and Illinois than I see no reason why the home game against Wisconsin wouldn't be for the West Division title. It might happen even with one additional loss to an East division team.

Maybe we can catch Purdue without a super fast, super shifty, great receiver for once in the last 4-5 years. They could not run the ball against about anyone and even if they get a half way decent run game the hawks can shut down run games.

Purdue really hasnt clobbered and controlled the hawks in their wins against us except for this year.

Latest posts