That’s two in a row

In the last 2 games it seems as if Moss has finally figured out his role. He has always been a guy that can score. The last 2 games he has made good decisions about when to attackbut more importantly, he has played good D, is distributing the ball and has hit the boards hard. If he plays like that, Iowa’s ceiling is much higher.

Cook could handle the minutes Daikey and Kriener got last night and we could easily have a 7 man rotation. Spot minutes for those 2.

In the last 2 games it seems as if Moss has finally figured out his role. He has always been a guy that can score. The last 2 games he has made good decisions about when to attackbut more importantly, he has played good D, is distributing the ball and has hit the boards hard. If he plays like that, Iowa’s ceiling is much higher.

Moss has been night and day better in the consistancy category. He just needs to be engaged with effort every game regardless of scoring. He's made more hustle plays in the last 5 games than he made his whole career. I hope it keeps up. And please stop shooting deep 2s! I dont get that at all.

Cook could handle the minutes Daikey and Kriener got last night and we could easily have a 7 man rotation. Spot minutes for those 2.

Kriener drives me nuts. You get some good minutes, but when he is bad, it is pretty bad. I agree...his minutes should be spotty for quick rest and foul trouble.

On offense this is the who should be our main scoring threats:

1. Tyler Cook
2. Joe Weiskamp
3. Luka Garza
4. Isiah Moss
5. Jordan Bohannon

If they run the offense through these guys in this order they will be successful. Garza and Weiskamp carried the load in the 2nd half yesterday.

This is probably why Iowa won last night. :)

From the article --> https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...rn-silences-shrieking-fan-20190110-story.html

After receiving complaints from both fans in the arena and television and radio partners following Sunday’s game against Illinois, NU officials asked her to tone it down. Or more specifically, to turn it off.

She complied.

Harriott is president of NU Wildside, NU’s official student section. She regularly meets with Heather Obering, NU’s director of marketing. At the end of their last conversation, Obering brought up the shrieking.

Harriott said Obering put it like this: “How about we not do that anymore?”

Harriott was caught off guard by the request, explaining: “It caught me a little by surprise because I’ve been doing it for the last three and a half years.”

It’s a sensitive topic because Harriott is one of the sweetest, cheeriest people you’ll ever encounter. She could spot the sun at midnight.

“She’s an amazing student and an incredible fan of Northwestern athletics,” said Mike Polisky, NU senior associate athletic director. “We could not imagine a game without her.”

Their attitude: Hate the shriek, love the shrieker.

This is my feeling on it. As a player that played with a high motor and did the dirty work, I never wanted to leave the floor unless my legs were gone. As a coach, I want my best players on the floor, as much as possible. Especially if the drop off in ability was big. Keep the rotations tight and spread them out, so that you aren't stuck with more than 2 back ups in the game at any time. And you don't want 2 back ups in the game for any length of time, unless absolutely necessary. It's one of the reasons I never liked Tom Davis and I have the same feeling about Fran.
I can see you now - take me out coach, I've got nothing left:
2_E064_D4000000578-3299641-image-m-38_1446427337048.jpg

Latest posts