That sucked, but we're not pedo st...and don't forget it

Herky4Prez

Think about it, how hard would it be to be an Iowa football fan if they harbored a child molester. At the end of the day, what matters is they're pedo state and we're not.

Its almost ironic considering the children's hospital at the university and all the good that does. All the coverage by ESPN on it, which I thought was great, and look at the team Iowa is playing.

It also is a reminder of how rare justice is in this world. Its kind of a joke for our society they even have a football program. Its just not right. This all probably sounds like sour grapes but I don't care, when you take a step back its really hard to digest.

/End Rant

I used to have a tremendous amount of respect for that program. Then the truth came out.

Thinking about how many former coaches, players, athletic department personnel, DAs, cops, people in the community knew or had heard rumbling about what was going on and it was left unchecked until the lid was blown off.

It feels dirty watching them.

and neither are they..give it a rest man. Nobody there now...had anything to do with the disgusting sheet that happened 20 years ago. The current players and coaches have the balls to come in and try to rebuild something... no easy task.

and neither are they..give it a rest man. Nobody there now...had anything to do with the disgusting sheet that happened 20 years ago. The current players and coaches have the balls to come in and try to rebuild something... no easy task.
That's the thing though, no way in hell would I ever associate myself with that program. Nobody is being forced to play or coach for that program, so it's just too damn bad for them if people criticize the Penn St football program.

Another idiotic thread.

But Franklin is a jerk I don't care how much he complimented the fans or the Hawks.

While true, these are low effort posts now. It’s time to move on and beat them on the field.

Yes there are people still there that were involved in the cover up. For example Joe Pedo's son is still on the board of trustees. With the same people in place children are still at risk there, the ncaa was soft on them, so they were not forced to change any of that.

Children could be being abused there right now. To stop this they need to be given the death penalty asap. They should be forced to forfeit every game since 2011. They need to be removed from the big 10 conference. Everyone involved in the cover up must be removed before they are allowed to compete again.

IMO, this is something that will hang over their heads forever, and it should. What went on at that sports complex and covered up or ignored by that many educators is criminal. Everybody that was connected to that university in any way were obligated by law to report even the slightest suspicions of criminal activity like that. Not to mention their moral duty as human beings. When you become aware of activity like that. You do something about it. They didn't. Not until outside forces made them and even then they tried to conceal the magnitude of university involvement.

To allow them to move on from that incident like it's just so much spilled milk is not something you do. You just don't say, get over it. They need to be reminded of this for a long long time, like forever.

Last edited:
Yes there are people still there that were involved in the cover up. For example Joe Pedo's son is still on the board of trustees. With the same people in place children are still at risk there, the ncaa was soft on them, so they were not forced to change any of that.

Children could be being abused there right now. To stop this they need to be given the death penalty asap. They should be forced to forfeit every game since 2011. They need to be removed from the big 10 conference. Everyone involved in the cover up must be removed before they are allowed to compete again.

I'm feeling strongly that way right now, too. I think it is a combination of me being a bad loser AND the fact that my daughter is a nurse at Stead and works with many of those kids. The Iowa football program has set a new standard for relationship with kids, ours being one that supports healing. That shines a much brighter spotlight on Penn State's relationship and behavior toward kids. Shameful and unforgivable. I'm not sure they deserve the honor to have a football program anymore.

Latest posts