Thanks to Gary Barta....

Neither one deserves their job. Blowing that big of a lead to a terrible Nebraska team with 7 freaking players should be an instant firing. Unbelievable. Fran is the worst fucking coach ever.
Trust the process.

We can't all see the master plan.

The sun always shines after the storm.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Why can't our coach sign these types of players? (SUSPENDED)

(I didn't get to watch the game, shucks)

I'm hearing from friends in Iowa City now that the Toussant kid is re-thinking his decision. See Fran your miscues DO cost us kids.

Not only did Barta’s contract decision hamstring us...but his inept handling of everything that transpired a few weeks back totally derailed this season. Everything that motherfucker touches turns to shit!

Not only did Barta’s contract decision hamstring us...but his inept handling of everything that transpired a few weeks back totally derailed this season. Everything that motherfucker touches turns to shit!
Barta twice this year has butt fucked the basketball team in his decision making process. Both occasions on a Game Day.

This Athletic Department will not succeed (Compete at a high level) with this dip shit at the helm.

I'm hearing from friends in Iowa City now that the Toussant kid is re-thinking his decision. See Fran your miscues DO cost us kids.
I hope he does. I hope he goes elsewhere and Iowa only wins 6 games all year. If that is what it takes to get Barta and Fran fired, I am all for it,

Barta twice this year has butt fucked the basketball team in his decision making process. Both occasions on a Game Day.

This Athletic Department will not succeed (Compete at a high level) with this dip shit at the helm.
No truer words have been uttered. Remember Barta's rationale, in part, was that Fran came to him and said he was getting other offers and he felt like he absolutely needed to keep him. If Barta wasn't smart enough to ask WHO was offering he's a bigger idiot than he outwardly has become. Where's the UI Prez with all this? I guess blissfully happy they get BTT money otherwise this place would be a TOTAL dumpster fire.

time to clean house. Time for a coed to #MeToo Ballsless Barta, use this PC culture shit to our advantage for once

Time for the alumni to put a little pressure on President Harreld. Barta won't fire him. Harreld needs to fire them both.

When your head coach says average/mediocrity is “tremendous” that’s a systematic issue. Participation trophies for Iowa are rewarded. Fran isn’t going anywhere unless he leaves on his terms. This is the ceiling for him at Iowa. He’s a chump. Apathy is going to set in beginning next year. The last time that happened wasn’t good. Apathy is worse than anger.

When your head coach says average/mediocrity is “tremendous” that’s a systematic issue. Participation trophies for Iowa are rewarded. Fran isn’t going anywhere unless he leaves on his terms. This is the ceiling for him at Iowa. He’s a chump. Apathy is going to set in beginning next year. The last time that happened wasn’t good. Apathy is worse than anger.
Smart move by Fran to set the bar low.

Latest posts