Thanks for visiting the site..

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
I don't say it enough to all of you, yet I am always very thankful you choose to stop by here now and again, no matter if you are a regular visitor, regular poster, someone that doesn't post or just checks in from time to time.

I'd love to tell you all of the bells and whistles that we have planned for you before the start of football season, but surprises are fun, too. Due to the support people have shown us since we left Scout in October (at any given time the number of individual people that visit this site each month puts this community on par with the 2nd to 5th largest cities in the state of Iowa, if you compared population to unique website visitors), we are able to push the envelope a bit and look forward to doing that.

You don't have to agree with the opinions expressed here to chime in...and I'd like to think we are giving folks the freedom and an outlet to express their opinions, as long as its done with respect to others.

So again, thank you very much for stopping by from time to time.

Last edited:
Always look forward to and enjoy the posts but also your articles as well Jon! Thanks for making such a great site free!!

Agreed,I enjoy this site alot. A little unhappy with storming,whom I believe said our mens BB team would not be too bad. Only kidding,of course!

Thank you for breaking off from Scout. This is a great site, fun, and informative... it is always good when my wife calls it my "obsessive site".

With over 3500 posts to the old site, it took me a little time to convert, but I now spend most of my message board time on this site nowadays. I feel it's the best board for discussion and to get the latest information. Good job to everyone running this site. :)

Great Site...Not only for Hawkeye info. Always interesting discussion.
Since BB season is most likely over today...we now enter a long dry spell. Spring Football is next. I will continue to monitor. Everyone be safe. As always, 365,24,7......
GO HAWKS

Thanks, Jon, for the great, easy-to-use site.

It's great to be a Hawkeye, and great to be a part of this online community.

Better than that, it's great to be a part of the lunatic fringe 1%, and to have a forum to spout our nonsense. :)

I hope it is satisfying for you Jon. You seem to be living your dream, and as someone who has had the chance to do that twice, I have to say that's a pretty incredible feeling.

I love this site, it is so much more user friendly as compared to the scout site. I had over 2500 post on the scout site but I have probably only posted maybe 10 times over there since October. This is has become my new home and for that I say thanks to you Jon for doing an outstanding job with this site.

Thanks to Jon and all of the hawkeye fans. This is a great website, and one of my "every day, must see" sites. A great product.

Jon thanks for the site, enjoy coming to it everyday. its a great place to talk Hawkeye football and basketball. I can't talk to anyone at work, because they are either Illini or Badger fans! Anytime I mention Iowa, they just come back with "10-21." Football season was fun, but basketball has been A LONG season working with these people!

Thanks for the kind words. And thanks also to spank Patrick USAF fulssas and others that have pitched in with great work. Next year I hope to have a budget of some sort ;)

I'd also like to thank you for putting this site together, Jon.

My wife.... well, she may not have as kind of words to share about it. :)

Latest posts