Thanks 1460 KXNO for cutting off Iowa Presser

So I make a point to drive home from work when KXNO says they are gonna carry the Iowa Presser at 3:30pm. All is good until 4:03pm when Matt and Miller take us to the Clown Presser.
Of course when that's done Matt has to make excuses that it's the only time Rhoads could be on. Okay, then tell us that is what the plan is before you cut me/us off. Had you said something up front then maybe those of us who are planning on listening to the whole thing on 1460 could have made other arrangements. But instead you have to immediately make excuses...Shocking!
And I know you post here...so save the lame crap that you're thinking about replying with.

You would think after all the noise he's been making they would've had Rhoads on tape delay instead of making up lame excuses for cutting Kirk off while he was addressing the very subject that Dumb & Dumber were making so much noise about.

Didn't they have Paul Rhoads live talking to them? They should have tape delayed KF.

If they had spent the last week running Rhoads into the ground I would agree with you. But since that's not what was happening the past week I have to believe they should'e put Rhoads on tape delay.

They really don't understand that the majority of the state wants to hear Kirk Ferentz speak, and don't give a rip who gets a Rhoads scholarship. This is especially true due to the national news disparaging the Hawkeye program.

Unless Jon Miller is on the show, the 4-6 time slot is a horrendous waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matty Girl P's show sucks. I make sure to change the dial as soon as 4 o'clock hits. I'm surprised that they still have people calling in besides clown fans.

I still can't get over how much better than KF they would be at handling everything associated with Iowa football. Just ask them.

I CANNOT stand Matt Perault or however you spell it, he is the most pompas, arrogant POS I have ever heard on the radio. Everytime I hear his voice I want to drive down to KXNO and punch him the mouth. I would have to bet he was bullied severly as a child and if he wasnt, he should have been

This is true, but KXNO signal doesn't reach much more than 30 miles out of Des Moines. They gave KF 30 minutes and had PR scheduled already. I was dissappointed they left KF too, but I understand why it happened.

Latest posts