Thank you Seniors

SidFarkas

To Dev
Thanks for being a Hawkeye and continuing the Marble legacy. It's been fun to watch you grow as a player. The Sampson dunk was awesome!

To Mel
Thanks for taking a chance to come out to Iowa with Coach Fran. All you knew was early playing time with a bad program that really needed your help.

To Zach
Thanks for being a Hawk. Thanks for every charge taken, every time you played out of position, every dive for a loose ball.

You guys helped restore and are a part of rebuilding Iowa bball. Best wishes for Both Tourneys and do some damage - have fun doing it.

Go Hawks!

I will second this. You guys started when the program was at extreme depths. Zach you can in as a shooter and changed your body type to play the 4. Anyone remember when Zach led the team in 3 point shooting? Mel's inside leadership will be missed. And marble, well he doesn't need too much love. He's about to be a millionaire. Hopefully he comes back to cheer on the hawks like his dad when he's out of basketball and maybe produce another great Hawkeye named marble twenty years from now. Each group takes a step forward. This group took the biggest step. And it's not over. I'm expecting their best over the next few weeks and I'm betting we get it.

Thank you seniors!

Nobody knows more about what McCabe is going through than Basabe. He received national attention for the heads he was going to rip off as a Sophomore, and it fell apart for one full season and a large portion of another. Now here he is more confident than ever, our most toolsy forward utilizing his skill set. I remember checking out his scouting report when we hired Fran. That was a HUGE get for rebuilding this program, and an even bigger asset to have back from his 2-year slump. We will make a good run at this thing.

To Dev
Thanks for being a Hawkeye and continuing the Marble legacy. It's been fun to watch you grow as a player. The Sampson dunk was awesome!

To Mel
Thanks for taking a chance to come out to Iowa with Coach Fran. All you knew was early playing time with a bad program that really needed your help.

To Zach
Thanks for being a Hawk. Thanks for every charge taken, every time you played out of position, every dive for a loose ball.

You guys helped restore and are a part of rebuilding Iowa bball. Best wishes for Both Tourneys and do some damage - have fun doing it.

Go Hawks!

Ditto!!!!!

Latest posts