Thank you Ricky Stanzi!

jchhawksfan

I don't normally post here because of all of the bashing that goes on.

But, in the unlikely event Ricky actually reads this stuff, I just want to say thanks for:

- Representing the University of Iowa and the entire Hawkeyenation well. You've been humble in victory and gracious in defeat, all with a smile on your face.

- For providing my four year old son with a number on a jersey that I don't have to be ashamed to let him wear.

- For not doing things that I couldn't possible explain to my chidren.

- For being a good citizen.

- For being a winner!

Good luck in your future endeavors Ricky! I can honestly say I'm prould you chose to be a Hawkeye.

Ditto, some of these people would disown their mother if she overcooked the christmas turkey.

AMEN- pretty average performance stat-wise tonight, really looked lethargic in 4Q, but he is a really good kid, has great leadership skills, well-spoken, represented Iowa very well for 3+ years and wish him nothing but the best. It was an honor cheering him on the last few years. Great career!

Wholeheartedly agree and I was thrilled to see Stanzi seal the deal with the throw to Reisner. Great way to finish his Iowa career. I hope he does well at the Senior Bowl.

I'm down-right proud to wear my #12 jersey tonight.

He wasn't mind blowing tonight but he did exactly what was needed. Overall though Stanzi is still the Manzi and he will forever be remembered in Iowa lore.

Latest posts