Thank you refs………

I don't see it as a screwing. The foot plant was weird and it looked like the turf moved. Technically if the line moved he wasn't out. But if there was a laser down the line I would guess he was out.

I don't see it as a screwing. The foot plant was weird and it looked like the turf moved. Technically if the line moved he wasn't out. But if there was a laser down the line I would guess he was out.

Definitely was close. Ref should have left it alone and went with replay. We never did see a view from the backside. Because the play was blown dead they couldn’t review it. On one replay you could see a sliver of green and on the other replay it looked like he may have barely touched the line. Would have been fun to watch the different angles.

Definitely was close. Ref should have left it alone and went with replay. We never did see a view from the backside. Because the play was blown dead they couldn’t review it. On one replay you could see a sliver of green and on the other replay it looked like he may have barely touched the line. Would have been fun to watch the different angles.
Agree on letting it play out.

In the live game thread after Iowa went up 10-0 someone predicted Iowa could score forty points. I stated that due to weather conditions I more visualized a 20-10 score. If not for the pick six being called back it would have been 17-10 so I wasn’t to far off.

In the live game thread after Iowa went up 10-0 someone predicted Iowa could score forty points. I stated that due to weather conditions I more visualized a 20-10 score. If not for the pick six being called back it would have been 17-10 so I wasn’t to far off.
It was me. Also very tongue in cheek. That being said. Before the game in the HN Facebook page I predicted 16-10. Wasn’t too far off.

Agreed. If this was in grass where the line couldn’t move, I am guessing the foot would have slid out of bounds, although I wonder why the turf moved like it did(or appeared to do)

Agreed. If this was in grass where the line couldn’t move, I am guessing the foot would have slid out of bounds, although I wonder why the turf moved like it did(or appeared to do)
I've been on fields where turf moves a bit. Surprised me the first time