Thank you Mr. Davis!

proudhawkfan21

You are a gracious, caring, beautiful human being. You also are/were a hell of a basketball coach. In your 13 seasons here you coached us to 9 ncaa tourney appearances, 2 sweet 16's and an elite 8. Thank you sir! In the 19 seasons since we have played in 6 ncaa tourneys one of which was a play-in game loss. So 5 times hawkeye fans have had a rooting interest on the first march madness day in almost 20 yrs. For the administration and the ungrateful Hawkeye fans alike, I apologize. Thank you for being a great coach, mentor, father figure and representative of Iowa.

Dude, you scared me there for minute. I thought Mr. Davis had passed away or something. I am not going to re-hash his Iowa legacy we all know what happened and have our own opinion on it.

You are a gracious, caring, beautiful human being. You also are/were a hell of a basketball coach. In your 13 seasons here you coached us to 9 ncaa tourney appearances, 2 sweet 16's and an elite 8. Thank you sir! In the 19 seasons since we have played in 6 ncaa tourneys one of which was a play-in game loss. So 5 times hawkeye fans have had a rooting interest on the first march madness day in almost 20 yrs. For the administration and the ungrateful Hawkeye fans alike, I apologize. Thank you for being a great coach, mentor, father figure and representative of Iowa.

Wow. Nice stat point.

Latest posts